Fundamentals of Computer Science II (CSC-152 97F)
Outline of Class 4: Java, Continued
- So, did you folks try the example from yesterday?
- Our book is not yet in. Fortunately, we don't yet seem to need it.
I've written the
- You now have an assignment
due next Wednesday.
- Today, we went over the take home example from yesterday's class,
determining a few other points along the way.
- Note that a variable or attribute declaration does not associate
the variable or attribute with a particular object. You must use
an assignment to associate the variable or attribute with a particular
- To create a new object, you use
(There are some variants we'll learn in the near future.)
Disclaimer Often, these pages were created "on the fly" with little, if any, proofreading. Any or all of the information on the pages may be incorrect. Please contact me if you notice errors.
Source text last modified Tue Oct 7 16:50:54 1997.
This page generated on Wed Nov 5 12:38:50 1997 by SiteWeaver.
Contact our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org