Fundamentals of Computer Science II (CSC-152 97F)
Outline of Class 12: Euclid's Method
- I expect to return assignment
one today. If not before class, then by this evening.
- I've made some general grading policies
- Did we go over inheritance? If not, we'll do it on Friday.
If so, then we're almost done with Java.
- Just a reminder about the CS majors picnic and the weekly math talk.
- No notes available; lecture developed on-the-fly in response
to student requests.
Disclaimer Often, these pages were created "on the fly" with little, if any, proofreading. Any or all of the information on the pages may be incorrect. Please contact me if you notice errors.
Source text last modified Tue Oct 7 17:12:23 1997.
This page generated on Wed Nov 5 12:38:44 1997 by SiteWeaver.
Contact our webmaster at email@example.com