At the end of each summer, I like my students to write short reports on what they accomplished during the summer. The intent of these reports is to give me a sense as to what work you did. This report is supposed to be short. You need not write more than a page or two (total) in response to these questions.
I will also give you a separate survey to gather information about the positives and negatives of the experience.
1. What did your group intend to accomplish this summer?
2. What did your group actually accomplish this summer?
3. What contributions did you make to your group's accomplishments?
4. What contributions did you make to other groups' accomplishments?
5. What obstacles did your group overcome?
6. What obstacles did you (personally) overcome?
7. What else should I know about your work this summer as I try to determine a grade for you?
This page was generated by
Siteweaver on Mon Jul 22 11:10:25 2002.
The source to the page was last modified on Mon Jul 22 11:08:11 2002.
This page may be found at