(from the files of Deborah Simpson, ultimate source unknown)
1. Was the test what I expected? Why or why not?
2. Did I follow my plan for studying? If not, what events or situations interfered with carrying out the plan? Explain.
3. How many hours did I study?
4. Did I miss questions because I didn't know or recognize information? If so, where did the information come from? Lectures? Textbooks?
5. Was there a pattern to my errors? What was the pattern?
6. Did I select the most appropriate study strategies for this test? If not, which strategies would be more appropriate next time ? List.