CSC 321.01, Class 17: Refactoring code
- Notes and news
- Upcoming work
- Good things to do
- Refactoring techniques
- Refactoring practice
News and notes
- Since I’ve had to miss a few classes, I may hold CSC 321 sessions during
week eight. Are there topics that you feel like you’d benefit from
increased coverage of?
- Current answer: No.
- Mentor sessions: Tuesday night 6-7, Thursday 6:30-7:30
- Chapter 7 of Hartl due Thursday at 10:30 pm.
Good things to do (Academic/Artistic)
- Faulconer gallery has two great exhibits.
- Convocation Thursday.
Good things to do (Other)
- Fill out NCHA Survey (aka the latest food truck survey).
- Students received e-mails from “Jen Jacobsen email@example.com” with the subject line “NCHA survey: Help GC help you + food trucks!” (Depending on outlook settings, this may end up in other or clutter folders)
- NCHA data help me give my PSAs